- single-chamber pack for active outdoor sports
- waterproof welded seams
- very light
- main compartment, 2 additional compartments
- with tablet compartment
- 20 litres capacity
The AURORA 20 is the perfect little day pack for winter holidays in the far north or rainy autumn days back at home, and has plenty of room for essential items of kit.
The AURORA 20 is the smallest pack in the series. The main compartment has welded seams, which make it waterproof. So your kit won’t get damp even in the heaviest of snowstorms or torrential rain. There is an additional compartment for your tablet (10”) inside the main compartment. Any little items you want to keep handy can be stashed in the zipped compartment at the front. Both compartments are equipped with water resistant zips.
The packs in the AURORA series are incredibly light. But because they are made of a tough ripstop fabric they are also very hard wearing. So if climbing is your thing you don’t have to worry – these packs are built to cope.
The AURORA series was inspired by the Norwegian island of Senja — the best place to see the Aurora Borealis. The bold, colour gradient designs are inspired by this impressive natural spectacle. These packs are just as suited to everyday use as they are to active outdoor sports. And with their clean, minimalist design they’ll attract admiring looks wherever you go.
- Measurements: 42 x 28 x 18 cm
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 10″
- Weight: 420g
- Capacity: 20 Lit.
- adjustable shoulder straps
- YKK AQUAGUARD®: extremely water resistant laminated zip
- waterproof main compartment and front compartment, 10” tablet compartment (27 x 19 x 1.5 cm)
- ORGANIZER: small pockets and pouches for small items
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP 210D: lightweight diamond grid polyamide ripstop fabric