- very warm winter jacket
- windproof, water resistant
- very robust
- very warm down and synthetic fibre fill
- hood with faux fur trim
With the ICEFJORD jacket your little explorers will be fully equipped for winter hiking round the icy fjords. This thick winter jacket is designed for icy-cold conditions, at home or in the Far North.
Beneath the windproof outer fabric there’s a functional mix of hydrophobic duck down and a fast drying synthetic fibre fill material – a brilliant combination of good insulation and easy-care performance that is especially advantageous in cold, damp conditions.
In areas more exposed to dampness – the hood and shoulders – we have used an extremely warm synthetic fibre insulation material, which is less sensitive to moisture than down. The hood has a faux fur trim for the ultimate in comfort and warmth in icy winter winds, sleet and snow. Your little explorers can stash their penknife, compass and snacks in the two roomy hand pockets.
- Weight: 660 g (size 128)
- STORMLOCK 75D RIPSTOP: light, windproof and breathable ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads, made of 100% recycled polyester
- DOWNFIBER 550 cuin: fill consists of 70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% extremely warm, high-loft, fast drying and easy-care synthetic fibre (550 cuin fill power); RDS certified
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation (hood & shoulders)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and removable faux fur trim
- 2 hand pockets