- winter boot
- synthetic fabric
- extra-warm lining
- anti-slip winter sole
- waterproof rubber galosh
- snow cuff
Slip them on, do them up, then grab that sledge and go! With our ICELAND HIGH K, it’s warm feet all the way! The boot has a Velcro strap and a draw cord cuff, so it’s super quick to put on.
The rubber galosh encloses the foot comfortably and seals the boot against snow and slush. Inside, our NANUK ULTRA fleece lining provides reliable insulation (down to -20 °C). The Velcro strap and the draw cord on the cuff allow the child to adjust the fit easily – even when wearing gloves – and stop snow getting in. A handy feature when sledging!
- Weight: 550 g/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant, robust textile fabric and water resistant synthetic upper material
- NANUK ULTRA: exceptionally warm and comfortable fleece lining
- snow cuff with draw cord toggle
- WOLF WINTER FUN K: winter sole with anatomically shaped rubber galosh; provides good grip on ice, snow and slush and remains flexible in cold temperatures
- WINTER GRIP: special rubber compound and tread pattern for good grip in low temperatures
- comfort temperature to -20 °C / -4 °F
- Velcro strap