- down jacket for winter sports
- water resistant
- very warm
- thumb loops
- snow skirt
- RECCO system
Floating through the fresh powder skiing the line of all lines is a freerider’s dream come true. The MOUNT FLOYEN JACKET – the down jacket with winter sports detailing – is the go-to jacket for powder days.
This amazing jacket is not only super warm and light – the down is also water resistant, courtesy of the special hydrophobic treatment. The MOUNT FLOYEN is ideal for use in a winter sports layering system. In freezing temperatures or deep snow you can wear this jacket under your hardshell.
Winter sports features include a snow skirt, multiple pockets and a RECCO chip. The thumb loops stop the jacket sleeves riding up and bunching, and seal them tight against the cold and the snow.
- Weight: 570 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA SHINY: windproof, water resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability and shiny finish
- HyperDry: hydrophobic 90/10 duck down (700 cuin fill power, PFC-free, RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood with adjustable volume
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket, ski pass pocket, ski goggles pocket
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs with thumb holes
- snow skirt
- goggle cloth with SOS tips
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- water resistant zips