- trekking and hiking jacket
- waterproof, windproof
- recycled fabric
- venting zips
- REGULAR system zip
The ONYX PEAK trekking jacket is made of 100% recycled weather protection fabric, so you get reliable protection from the elements – and a clear conscience!
The jacket is also very breathable, a feature you’ll certainly appreciate on tough days out on the trail. And when you’re pushing yourself to the max, you can open the venting zips for a quick blast of fresh air.
In fine weather, you can leave the hood at home and adjust the collar to suit the conditions. When the weather turns cooler you can use the system zip to team the ONYX PEAK with a compatible inner jacket to create a warm, winter-ready combination.
- Weight: 630 g (size M)
TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision; stows in jacket collar
- venting zips under the arms
- adjustable collar
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket, SECRET POCKET
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket