- weatherproof shell jacket for hiking
- very waterproof, windproof
- very breathable
- venting zips
- 100% recycled main fabric
- with SHORT system zip
The SKEI TRAIL is a highly versatile jacket, suitable for everything from gentle walks to high mountain trails. And because it’s made almost entirely from recycled materials it’s also good for your environmental credentials.
The jacket is very breathable, so the wear climate is consistently good even on steep, strenuous terrain. And if you need to cool down a bit, simply open the venting zips. Even if it rains all day, you won’t have to worry. The TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE fabric will keep you dry from the first step to the last.
The SKEI TRAIL is equipped with a system zip so you can upgrade it to a full-spec winter jacket by zipping in a compatible inner jacket.
- Weight: 695 g (size M)
TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE PLAIN 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1
- OVERLAY TAPE REFLECTIVE: laminated reflector tape
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket