- hybrid jacket
- windproof, water resistant
- very warm down fill
- very breathable
- flex zones
- with hood
- with pack bag
The STRATOSPHERE is a great jacket for active outdoor sports in winter – and a top choice for cross country or alpine skiing. With its RDS certified duck down fill, this hybrid jacket is really warm.
The down has exceptionally good lofting capabilities and is also water resistant, courtesy of the special HyperDry impregnation. The STORMLOCK shell fabric is windproof and water resistant. It shuts out the wind and shrugs off light showers.
Stretch fleece panels on the sides and sleeves provide the full freedom of movement you need when things get a little more energetic.
- Weight: 450 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA SHINY: windproof, water resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability and shiny finish
- NANUK DYNAMIC PIQUÉ: two-way stretch fleece with piqué structure and marled look
- HyperDry (Duck Down): hydrophobic 90/10 duck down (700 cuin fill power, PFC-free, RDS-certified)
- MICROGUARD (100 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets, inner pocket