- warm hybrid jacket for fast-paced sports
- windproof front
- stretch fabric on sleeves and back
- extra breathable
- very light
It is still cold outside but spring is in the air – there’s no better time to train outdoors. The SUTHERLAND CROSSING hybrid jacket provides good freedom of movement, keeps you warm and protects you from wind chill.
The front of the jacket is windproof and features our highly functional MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. synthetic insulation, which is very light and breathable. It shields you from the cold wind when you’re moving fast.
The stretch fleece on the sleeves and back ensures maximum mobility. All of the fleece jackets in the SUTHERLAND series are made of this fabric. Thanks to the waffle structure on the inside it is slightly warmer than normal fleece, and weighs less. All the materials used in this jacket promote optimised wicking performance. This ensures superior wear comfort, even when you’re really pushing yourself.
- Weight: 340 g (size M)
- NANUK DYNAMIC WAFFLE HEATHER: lightweight, highly breathable, marled-effect stretch fleece with smooth exterior and waffle structure velour reverse side
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability (front)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (60 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active moisture management
- 2 hand pockets
- adjustable hem