Force Crest Texapore Mid W
Waterproof trekking shoes women
- robust, premium quality, all-round trekking boot
- for intensive day hikes and multi-day hikes in the mountains
- very good stability and support
- very good guidance
- very breathable
- comfort fit
- very durable
- suede leather
- robust VIBRAM trekking sole, suitable for via ferratas
- activity index: B/C (trekking)
Where the trail ends and the wilderness begins, that’s where the FORCE CREST TEXAPORE MID comes into its own. It has everything you’d expect from a versatile trekking boot: a sturdy leather upper, optimal surefootedness and a very comfortable, precise fit.
But the high-end specification doesn’t stop there. The innovative FORCE PLATE in the forefoot improves the stability and provides a dynamic and responsive ride. The CONTROL PAD in the heel ensures optimal heel strike, so you can take demanding terrain in your stride.
The VIBRAM outsole delivers good grip on steep, rocky trails. The all-round rubber rand protects the boot from bumps and scrapes. And the long eyestay ensures precise lacing adjustment, so the boot stays snug and comfortable.
The FORCE CREST TEXAPORE MID is equipped with a waterproof TEXAPORE O2+ membrane to keep the foot dry in wet conditions. The membrane is also exceptionally breathable to maintain a healthy foot climate.
- Weight: 1070 g/pair (Size 4)
- robust upper in suede leather and mesh
- TEXAPORE O2+: waterproof, extra breathable membrane
- FORCE PLATE: stabilising forefoot plate for a dynamic and responsive ride
- die cut EVA midsole with very good cushioning
- VIBRAM outsole
- stabilising TPU welding on side and front
- HEEL BRACE FOAM: foam cushioning for optimal heel fit and comfort
- EVA CONTROL PAD in heel for optimal heel strike on demanding terrain
- ROCK ZONE: special toe design for climbing and scrambling
- all-round, abrasion resistant rubber rand for impact protection
- lace-to-toe lacing system
- metal lace hooks