- dual-chamber hiking pack
- comfortable back system designed for heavy loads
- main compartment, base compartment, 9 pockets
- dual access to the main compartment
- trekking pole lashing straps
- equipped for hydration system
- rain cover
- 50 + 5 litres capacity
Heading out for a few days of backcountry hiking? If long, multi-day hikes are your way of unwinding the HIGHLAND TRAIL XT 50, the second largest pack in the HIGHLAND series, is highly recommended.
This 50-litre pack has all the stow space you need for a few days on the trail. The X-TRANSITION back system delivers good back ventilation and optimised load transfer, so you can carry all your gear in comfort. Simply put the pack on, adjust the straps and you’re good to go.
Spare clothing, rain jacket, map, trekking poles, water bottle – there is space for everything in the HIGHLAND TRAIL XT, and everything has its place. Small items can be stashed in the lid compartment; it has an extra-long zip, so the contents are easy to retrieve when you need them.
And for a sip of water on the move, you can either use a hydration system or keep a water bottle handy in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt. You can access the main compartment from the top or via the front zip.
- Measurements: 79 x 38 x 35 cm
- Backlength: S - L (46-58 cm)
- Weight: 2110g
- Capacity: 50 + 5 Lit.
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and flexible back system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- lashing straps for trekking poles and ice axe
- equipped for a helmet pouch (available separately)
- compression straps on sides and base
- main compartment with dual access (via front and top) and inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, height-adjustable lid pocket with inner compartment and key clip, front pocket with inner compartment, large zipped side pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, fold-out bottle holster
- key clip
- equipped for a hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 280D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB: very light aluminium with good dimensional stability (frame)