Terraventure Texapore Low W
Waterproof hiking boots women
- modern, sustainably made hiking shoe
- for intensive day hikes in the hills and mountains
- very good cushioning
- with recycled materials and cork
- activity index: A/B (hiking)
If you love nature as much as we do, you will want to help protect it. With the TERRAVENTURE TEXAPORE LOW, that’s easily done. This is our most sustainable hiking shoe.
It keeps your feet dry in wet weather, provides particularly good cushioning, and gives you a secure grip even on demanding trails.
The upper and the highly waterproof TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE membrane are made from recycled materials. The ORTHOLITE insole is made from recycled mesh and recycled PU and rubber. And the cork content in the VIBRAM EVA midsole not only provides comfort, but also delivers additional sustainability.
- Weight: 756 g/pair (Size 4)