Highland Trail 55+5 Men
- trekking pack for multi-day trips
- comfortable and height-adjustable back system for optimised load transfer
- dual access to main compartment
- made of recycled materials
- bluesign® certified
- Green Button certified
- 55 + 5 litres capacity
The HIGHLAND TRAIL 55+5 men’s trekking pack is made from recycled materials and equipped with the height-adjustable X-TRANSITION back system. The system is extremely comfortable, delivers good back ventilation and makes carrying heavy loads surprisingly easy.
The lid pocket has an extra-long zip and opens up wide so you can find what you need quickly. You can carry your water bottle in the special holster on the waist belt, and if you want to use a water bladder, there’s a stow pouch for that inside. The main compartment can be accessed from the top or via the front zip.
There’s a large elasticated mesh pocket on the front of the pack that provides a handy place to stow your wet jacket when the weather clears up. The back length is adjustable.
- Measurements: 76 x 35 x 29 cm
- Backlength: S - L (46-58 cm)
- Weight: 2100g
- Capacity: 55 + 5 Lit.