Daypack with recycled material
- day pack
- for office, uni and everyday use
- with padded laptop and tablet compartment
- internal compartments and W-multihook for maximum organisation
- with recycled materials
- bluesign® certified
- Green Button certified
- 24 litres capacity
Looking for a stylish, modern and sustainably manufactured day pack that bridges the gap between work and everyday use? Look no further. The NATURE PACK is made of a recycled twill fabric and provides multiple packing options, including a handy organizer and padded compartments for your tech.
Whether you’re carrying books to university, a laptop to the office, or everyday essentials, this pack keeps everything neat and tidy. There’s room for paperwork, files and a rain jacket in the large main compartment. At the back of the pack there’s a dedicated compartment for a 15” laptop.
And there’s a practical organizer inside the front compartment with space for your phone, wallet and other essentials, and a multifunctional hook for your keys, headphones and charger cable. There’s also a separate padded compartment for a 10” tablet. The two compression straps can be used to reduce the volume of the pack when you have less to carry. Both the main fabric and the lining are made from recycled PET bottles. This isn’t just a bag – it’s a sustainability statement!
- Measurements: 45 x 32 x 23 cm
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 15″ and 10″
- Weight: 840g
- Capacity: 24 Lit.
- adjustable shoulder straps
- breathable and padded back system
- padded base
- compression straps
- main compartment, padded laptop compartment (15", 38 x 26 x 4 cm) front compartment with two zipped pockets and padded tablet compartment (10", 27 x 19 x 1.5 cm), two elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in front compartment: small pockets and pouches for small items
- W-MULTIHOOK: versatile hook for keys, headphones and charger cable
- TWILL 500D RE: 100% recycled polyester fabric with twill look and natural texture (body & base)