Routeburn Vest W
Outdoor gilet women
- quilted gilet with synthetic insulation
- very light
- windproof, water repellent
- very breathable
- flex zones
- with recycled materials
- bluesign® certified
- Green Button certified
It’s warm in the valley but there’s a cool wind blowing when you reach the top of the mountain. Luckily you’ve come prepared, with the ROUTEBURN VEST in your pack. This gilet will keep you warm and cosy, and is made of recycled materials.
The MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE synthetic fibre insulation has a similar lofting capability to down and very good warmth-to-weight performance. The STORMLOCK outer fabric is breathable, light and windproof – ideal attributes for active outdoor sports.
Light showers simply bead up and run off the surface of the outer fabric. And if the rain gets heavy, wear your hardshell over the top and keep going!
- Weight: 210 g (size S)
- STORMLOCK RIPSTOP 20D ECOSPHERE: extra lightweight, tear resistant, windproof and water repellent fabric made of recycled material
- NANUK DYNAMIC ECOSPHERE: bi-elastic fleece made of recycled polyester with warm reverse side and smooth exterior
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT ECOSPHERE (80 g/m²): warm, high-loft insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket
- adjustable hem